View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
I think I understand what you are talking about BUT you have to remember that anyone that likes/loves T-gurls has to be a very tolerant person. So when a person wants to talk about what he did with a guy and why---we listen--you don't have to agree but you can listen and talk about it. Does that make T-Gurl lovers better than the genreral public ?? Maybe in certain things like tolerance. So if YOU happen to say something nasty to any of us or about what we like to do--we won't chew your head off--we will talk about it--you may find yourself growing--don't fight it.

I LOVE T-GURLS -- I have had a few gay experiences for strictly sex--no emotional stuff --- it isn't the same. But I'll listen to a gay guy or another like me that experiments in gayness---worst thing that can happen is that I learn--open my mind--not so bad.
Well stated, CCC.