Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm really not fond of non-trans women being called "real" girls, or for that matter trans women being referred to in the feminine with quotes around the pronouns - Like:

I really had a good time with a hot "girl" from the local tranny bar. "She" was pretty and looked like a real girl until "she" got naked.

Aside from the obvious trivializing of my identity and the stuff I had to go through and endure; it's dangerous. Seriously dangerous - Angie Zapata's murderer told the cops "I had to hit it" - Angie wasn't a woman..she wasn't even a person. To a lesser degree, I have been with at least 5 guys who at some post let me know that they were done with me because they liked "real girls". One of them minutes after he talked me (begged is probably a better term) into giving it up for him. I was in bed when he got that stupid awkward look on his face and said "wow you were really hot - but I like the real thing".

I could point out the purely physical stuff and say that they are "feminine" or "womanly" - but really, I was as much a woman before I ever laid eyes on hormones or a skirt or some eyeliner so that whole "femininity" thing doesn't really prove anything - I'd be a chick if I stopped shaving my legs and wore a suit - it's who I am not what I'm wearing.

I think the part that stinks for me (and probably most Trans* folks) is me transitioning was me being 100% authentic - ultimately honest with myself and the world. When that honesty is called dishonest it hurts.
First, I wanna say Happy New Year everyone and I hope 2009 will be full of safety, happiness, love and security for everyone. I know I haven't been on for some time, I really have bad times and preferring to be away of people.

I think I mentioned it many times before, but for me there is no difference between "girls" and "tgirls" in my opinion, that's why I use the term girls for both and there's no difference between them. As Bionca mentioned, it's not how you look, but it's how you feel. girls born in the wrong body if I can say that, have all the right to do whatever it takes so they can feel they are in the right body. I think it's no one business what every single person want to do with their personal lives.

As for relationships, I think it's the same way with everyone, jerks are jerks whether they are guys or girls, good people are also there, but it's kinda hard to find them and I think that we don't really look for good people till after we hit the wall several times.