Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
Make peace with your parents and find the guy thats looking for a girl like you
-Jim Landers
Well, the parents are a no-go. Once I grew some boobs they made it very clear they didn't want a daughter and haven't returned any attempts to communicate. I'm living SECRETLY with my brother because he's afraid that they will freak out on him too and (for whatever reason) wants to have active grandparents for his kid. Last I heard they didn't even have any pictures of me on the wall in the house *shrug*

Also, I only look for guys looking for gals like me. I have no desire to have that type of conversation with someone - one of the reasons I still only go dancing at gay clubs, won't date guys from work, give guys who ask a fake phone number ... I have no reason to trust that some random dude who hits on me isn't going to freak out (even if he says he doesn't care).