View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Fortunately my head is a few inches off the mattress so I’m not pinned in position when I got the full length of boss lady’s cock. I’m still able to control the action. I wait a few seconds to see what she will do. She emits a deep sigh of satisfaction, but doesn’t move.

It’s obviously my turn so I slowly slide my lips up and down her cock sucking gently. It feels so good to suck her big cock that I almost orgasm, but manage to hold off by stopping what I was doing. A few seconds later I resume bobbing my head up and down so that my lips caress her entire shaft.

I don’t realize that I’m moaning with pleasure until boss lady says, “Oh yeah, boyfriend, you love sucking cock. You’re so good at it.”

In the shower Shawn’s whimpers spurred Tattooed guy to fuck her even harder. His thrusts got faster and faster. His breathing quickened and his own grunts of pleasure told Shawn that Tattooed guy was close to coming.

She knew that she would have some respite as soon as Tattooed guy got his jollies off. It was not to be though. Just as he was about to come he drove his cock in deep and held it in position. He grabbed Shawn’s beautiful, round, firm breasts and pulled her back against him. “I’m not ready to come yet, Princess,” he said. “Your ass is too good for a quickie.”

Last edited by ila; 05-27-2018 at 04:01 PM.