View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

I could see the intention in his eyes. They were red. Almost teary. They were diluted, and they were focused on somewhere between here and there.

But his dick was focused. It was focused on splitting my lips and entering the chamber that he so strongly desired. I could feel it in his sweaty hands, as he swept them across my small chest... through my hips... down the cheeks... and over my lips.

And I was told what was about to come, as his fingers intruded and awakened the gland... that had now started to produce wet fluid... that was mixed with his wet fluid... and made a very slippery coating... in... and around my pussy...

It was glistening, almost shining, from the lamp on the ceiling. And made a slippery sound, as he tossed his dick up and down the cracks of my pussy.

And just as I was feeling brave, he shattered every expectation of mine with a single thrust, that felt like a large hole had sunk inside my vagina. The hole was then quickly filled with his flesh, and I found myself eagerly wrapping my pussy around his long thick dick, which had barely buried its head into my tiny pussy.

And it felt great.

I felt satisfied.

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 05-21-2010 at 02:57 AM.