Thread: The voice...
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default The voice...

I admit it! A trans-woman with a deep voice totally does it for me... as well as one with a girly one, ofcourse I've just had a chat with the sweetest girl. Then she mentioned her deep voice - and obviously I immediately called her :-)

She had the sweetest, deep, barytone, calm voice - so totally feminine! She's a bit "amazonian-style" (tall, impressive, gorgeous), so it fits perfectly - there is an amazing aestetic balance!

Actually, I feel so "boyish" sometimes - 172 cm high and with a very boyish voice... none the less none of the transsexual women I've ever befriended have as much as blinked. But the situations CAN be funky... HankyPanky at 5.8 with a 6 feet goddess (not including her heels :-)

Oh well, in horizontal position it doesn't really matter :-)

I guess I'm just having this idiotic Western traditionalist feeling that the guy has to be the tallest one in the equation - stupid! Especially when the fact is that close to a majority of my lovers are taller than me.

Uuuuh, and the sweet amazonian Liza is simply too hot to hold! I want her, I need her, I love her!

Sorry - just had to bring it up...

H