View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default I think the truth is really obvious...

I voted for the first choice, that they feel they are in fact female in a male body. If they were simply gay or were doing if for a sexual thrill, I just don't see that as enough motivation to go through all that they must to be female on the outside just as they are on the inside. Think about it, for what a TS must spend in money, time, effort, if it was merely a sexual urge, they could have bought their own private brothel for what the surgery costs. Add to the monitary costs all that they endure from ingnorant people who don't like them for simply being who they really are, it is all just way way way too much trouble to go through just for some sexual thrill. I am actually pretty certain that most if not all TS girls are seriously females who were born in the wrong body.

And honestly, I do have the greatest and sincerest respect for these women who are very much women on the inside. They are consciously CHOOSING their gender, not simply accepting what biological chance dropped on them. So, in my way of thinking, they are actually more of a woman than a girl who was born female, the TS girl is actively wanting to be female, and working very hard to be female.

I myself prefer the "pre-op TS girl" because her penis is a very clear reminder that she is actively choosing to be female in spite of the biological obsticles she faces, but I still have all the real heartfelt respect for the "post-op girls." *And I must admit I think T-girls with penises are very sexy and fun! But that is just my personal choice, I am sure post op girls are fun to be with as well.