View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Thank you Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
This is an excellent question and, indeed, one that has a potential for getting sad answers. I have discussed this same issue with Sam Winther, sociology professor at Hongkong University and considered a capacity regarding transgender life in Asia.
I thank you Hank for your enlightening reply and am glad there are other people that worry about these girls. You are obviously a travelled and educated person which is always an asset for such forums. Yes, I was afraid the sad answers would outweigh those of success. I can only relate to three success stories and two of them are because the girls are from 'well to do' families. The third is a government official although she is a 24/7 ladyboy which proves that Thailand is a very tolerant nation regarding the 3rd gender as the Buddhist doctrine states. Suicide is a sad factor mainly among the post-ops and I am aware this is due to non-existent counselling.
I would be as many others, interested in your transgender studies, so please keep us posted because as my name states.....I am an admirer of these ladies and not just a predator that takes advantage of their social status. Brgds Lba