View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I shove Shorty away as hard as I can. "Aaah! Stop it!" I finally scream at him. That kiss was the last straw. I don't care what the rest of the gang thinks now, I am not going to give in to Shorty's advances no matter how nice he is acting compared to Tattooed guy. Unfortunately, my cock is still hard from contact with his cock, and that is not something I can hide.

In desperation, I circle the room until I reach the door. Finding it unlocked, I shove it open and run out right into the corridor, just as Ila is stepping out of the bedroom with his cock aroused. I run up to him, give him a brief hug, then stand behind him as if putting him between me and the room where Shorty is. "Are you alright? Did they do anything to you?" I ask Ila in a soft voice.

The good news is that boss lady and Burly guy are so satisfied by Ila that they are staying in the bedroom to cool themselves off. They do not stop him from leaving the bedroom, nor do they react to hearing me scream in the other room. Soon, after catching their breaths, they will come out to see what is going on.