View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

His touch sends shivers over my body. When his fingers reach my hole and starts rubbing it, I calm down and anticipate another penetration. Together with the ropes holding me tightly to the rack and chair, I am starting to get excited. I know I shouldn't, since this is the very same man who fucked me hard in the shower just minutes ago and left me feeling helpless and disgusted, but there is no mistaking that sensation especially in my cock.

I watch him leave for a moment, then return with the cloth and belt. Before I can say anything, he ties the cloth over my mouth and silences me. I shake my head, trying to make it slip off, but it stays on. My breathing quickens. I have felt the sting from that belt before and I brace myself for another round of repeated strikes to my butt cheeks.

The boss lady is squirming on the bed, taking in load after load of Ila's cum. "Aaaahhhh... Yes, keep going..." she moans. Her left hand roams over her breasts, her right hand strokes her flaccid cock that is still damp from getting sucked earlier. At the same time, she continues to clench her hole to tighten it around Ila's cock and encourage more squirting. Her ass is so full of juice that some of it drips out when Ila's cock leaves it and forms stains on the bed.

Burly guy finishes cumming into Ila's mouth and pulls himself out. Grabbing him by the hair, he forces his sex slave to look up at him. "That's good. Now swallow every bit of it." he says, then picks up his cock and sprinkles the last remaining drops onto Ila's tongue. His fingers run up the sides of Ila's lips to pick up any cum that leaked out and push it back in.