View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

He goes into me faster than expected. "Ahhh... Ahhh..." I grunt with each thrust. His shaft rubs against the inside of my butt and stretches out the opening for one forceful fuck after another. The tightness of my hole only makes him push harder until my face bumps into the wall in front of me. "S... Stop it." I say to him in a whimpering voice, hoping for mercy but also afraid of angering him by shouting.

At the same time, upon hearing Tattooed guy tell me Ila is now the boss lady's plaything, I wonder if he is doing better than I am. Is he being raped too, or going through some other form of torture?

In the bedroom, the boss lady carefully moves her cock between Ila's lips. The gentle teasing with his tongue makes her hungry for more, and the way he plays with her, delaying her cock's entry into his mouth, only increases that craving. Finally, when he opens wide, she lowers it into his mouth. Slowly and gently at first, to allow his tongue to get into position, before plunging the remaining inch down at him such that his lips are around the base of her cock. She holds herself in that position and waits for Ila to do the rest.