View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Glad I said age didn’t matter… Was watching “Descendants 2” with my 9 year old niece yesterday. Was bored and not that interested until the main female character goes totally badass and travels to some “island of evil” where she gets a makeover and purple hair. Suddenly it gets interesting again. Being a Disney movie, there is a choreographed “fight scene” which seemed more like a song and dance number and she and her friends eventually prevail over her rival and “crew” who are sort of like pirates but are much better looking and not creepy. OK. Whatever. When I was not much older than my niece I hoped some big guy called a “Terminator” would come back to 1991, become my best friend, and teach me how to ride a Harley.

My niece explained everything to me so it all makes sense now. Including who my “future Mrs. a9127” with the purple hair was. (Dove Cameron, who I was relieved to find out is actually 21--almost 22--and not 14.) Ms. Cameron is very beautiful and talented, and pretty much stole every scene she was in. It will be interesting to see what kind of acting career she will have after Disney. Likewise for the girl who plays her “rival.” I hope they are able to avoid the pitfalls that often trap other young actresses associated with Disney. I will be rooting for them. I know my niece will be too.

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 12:42 PM.