View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012

I had known about shemales for many years, but in the mid 1990's I was living in Hollywood. I had a Good Job and a Nice apartment. Up the street was a corner Market and i met 2 shemales who lived the next street over from my place. One of them, a good looking latino Shemale, had the same tastes in music as me and we hung out together a great deal after meeting each other.

One day at my place we were drinking beer and listening to some Music.. and we started making out.. soon enough we were naked and I had her cock in my mouth, sucking my first Cock ever.. I loved the entire sensation and it felt completely natural and was the most exciting and erotic thing I had ever done. she came soon and i swallowed as much of her tangy cum as i could swallow, licking up the drops i missed..

We spent a good deal of time together for the next few months, going to clubs, hanging out at my place, having sex.. i was even fortunate to experience my first time ass fucking her...

after I moved away, due to a new Job i got.. we lost contact.. unfortunately...

That was 16 years ago and i have enjoyed shemales/ladyboys ever since...

But if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know how great Shemales/Ladyboys really are...

Last edited by guest; 10-12-2012 at 07:06 PM.