Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Balcony - Part 2

I stood up running both hands lightly along each side of Keliana and lifting her dress at the same time. Keliana raised her arms and I slipped her dress up and over her head and then her arms. Keliana was now standing in front of me in all of her naked glory. I carefully set her dress aside on the balcony table and then took Keliana in my arms. Her skin was burning hot, soft, and sensual against my own skin.

I kissed Keliana lightly once and embraced her tightly. I loosened my arms and then spun Keliana around. My cock was now raging hard and straining to be released. I kissed Keliana on the back of her neck and then down along her spine. I kissed all the way to firm toned tushy. I kissed each cheek and then used my hands to spread her tushy. I kissed and then licked Keliana?s rosebud. I heard her gasp and then moan as my tongue entered her. I pushed my tongue in deeper. I then flicked my tongue in and out of Keliana. She was whimpering as I tongue fucked her. My left hand snaked around in front of Keliana and grasped her girly stick. She was fully erect again. I stroked her a couple of times and then suddenly stood up.

Keliana gasped when she felt my tongue leave her. She looked over her shoulder at me. I kissed the back of Keliana?s neck. She knew what was coming next and she smiled at me. I unzipped my pants with one hand and caressed her tummy and then her breasts with my other hand. I positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance to her love tunnel and pushed gently, releasing the pressure as I felt the very tip start to spread her rosebud. I pushed again letting just a bit more of my cock slip in before withdrawing.

I was teasing Keliana and enjoying the sensation of feeling her tushy squeezing against my cock. I pushed again and Keliana growing impatient with my teasing pushed back against me. My cock slipped half way into Keliana. I paused and so did Keliana. We were both surprised as well as pleased. Keliana wiggled her tushy. I put both arms around my darling and held her close to me. I slid all the way into my sweetie as I pulled her back against me.

I paused again to let Keliana adjust to my girth. I then started to slowly stroke in and out of Keliana?s love tunnel. Keliana matched my thrusts as she pushed her sexy tushy back against me. The feeling was so warm and loving. I bent forward again and kissed my darling on her neck.

I now began to thrust harder and faster. Keliana still matched me thrust for thrust. She was moaning loudly again. I glanced over the balcony at the street and I could barely make out someone looking up towards us trying to figure out what the noise was and where it was coming from. I went back to concentrating on my sweetheart. I was thrusting fast and breathing deeply.

I was on the verge of orgasming. I gave a few more really hard thrusts. Keliana moaned deep and long again. The tips of my toes started to tingle and the sensation moved up through my legs to deep within me. Another hard thrust, my cock pulsed, and I spurted deep into my darling. Keliana felt my cock twitch. She squeezed as hard as she could and my cock spurted again and again. I went on orgasming and Keliana was sighing now and holding herself tightly against me.

My orgasm finally subsided and then stopped. I slumped against Keliana holding her tightly and lightly nibbling her neck and the back of her ears. I felt my cock go flaccid and then slowly slip out of Keliana.

Keliana felt my cock leave her. She turned around in my arms and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. Her eyes were sparkling. I was still breathing heavily. Keliana leaned her head against my chest and then without saying a word stepped away from me and grabbed me by my hand. She led me back inside her apartment and into the bedroom. It looked like our late dinner was now going to be a late brunch tomorrow morning.