View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
I think this is where it was cemented in my DNA; when I was fourteen I befriended a 13-year-old male friend. I had several playful events with other boys before like the first and most memorable event was when I was in an elementary Catholic school. All of the students were put in the cafeteria with the lights turned off so we could view a movie; the male student that was sitting to my right asked me if I wanted to play a game? We must of been about nine or ten. I asked him what kind of game and he described the game as follows, He said each of us unzips each others pants with one hand and then pulls the other guys dick out, He added a question, he said what kind of underwear was I wearing? And I answered regular underpants! He then asked if they had a fly? And I replied yes! He said there was one other rule that you had to pull out the other guy’s dick through the fly! Then he said look I will show you! He then reached over with his left hand and fumbled around until he got a hold of my zipper-tab and then he pulled down my zipper and reached in the unzipped fly and started fumbling around like he was in unfamiliar territory; I am now sure he just wanted a good feel, he found the fly flap of my briefs and fingered his way in until he had his hands on my little package and then he pulled my dick out of both the flap of my underwear and my zipper opening. He asked isn’t that fun? I said yes! He said OK then put yours back in and zip your pants and we can begin. So I did and we began. He reminded me that it would not be a good thing if we got caught so I should use my right hand. I remember unzipping him and reaching in and feeling him up through his underwear and then going in the fly of his underpants and getting my first feel of another boys cock and balls while he was basically feeling me up and I was hooked. We went through that entire movie playing different variations of the same game he had a much larger cock then I did and almost immediately we were hard so I was surprised that I always won and got his out first. Looking back on this I would bet my bottom dollar that he had a “uncle” that taught him that game. Anyway we agreed to meet in the third floor boys bathroom after the movie and we showed each other our cocks, that is when I found out that he was uncircumcised and I remember thinking that it may have been because he was African-American because I had never seen one like that before but this 13 year old boy that I met when I was 14 was the one that cemented my desire for small breasted (just budding) Tgirls. We were both going through adolescence and the Girls were making us salivate but neither of us were going to get anything more then a good tease out of the girls, but I also had a crush on this very feminine little blond 13 year old boy and I told him that I new he wanted a girl just as much as I did and I would give him a blow job and he could just close his eyes and act as if I was a girl doing it to Him. He said OK and I went to my knees instantly he started to unbuckle his belt and I stopped him and said it would be more like a girl was doing it if he let me do it, so he said OK! The truth was that on one of my other encounter with another boy when I was eleven had me addicted to unwrapping the object of my desire, the act of unbuckling his belt, then the top button of his pants, then down came the zipper, then peeling open the unzipped fly, then a deep inhale of his freed aroma, then the kissing of his penis and balls through his underwear then mouthing and lightly nibbling his prick until I would hook my fingers in the elastic waistband of his underpants pull them down as his ever hard cock pointed strait at my wide open mouth, I would drop my wide open mouth down on his throbbing cock caressed only with my moist, fever-hot breath until I would close my wet soft lips on the base of his hairless balls and then begin the slow teasing slide up his hot throbbing shaft, I would repeat this over and over until eventually he matured enough to explode a sweat load of hot cream for my reward for a job well done. We did this almost every school night and all day and night long during the long summer. I pushed him and he eventually let me suck his nipples and I use to say to him, can I suck your pussy when I wanted to suck his cock, I asked him if he liked girls’ panties? He said yes but I could not get him to put on a pair before we would meet but he would let me drape them over his cock and balls and suck him through them. At last his family moved away and I never had a desire to have sex with man or boy again I can honestly say I have never looked at a member of my same sex man or boy and felt any attraction sexual or otherwise but a shemale with freshly budding breast has all of my juices flowing
Any chance you could add a few paragraphs to this, for easier reading?
I just can't believe how young you were when you had all these experiences, these memories don't affect you today?
I don't know if there is a thread for this kind of thing, but this would be nice in a new thread.