View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default OK so I got Lucky.

Yes I am a freak of nature. I have boobs and a really small non functioning penis other than sticky sweet clear salty "honey" that drips. No MPB and really light body hair even on the arms that I trim because I sleep on my stomach with my arms under my head and hate longer hair that tickles my nose. I mean I trim it and it lasts a couple of months at least. my beard is really scraggly and hair on my chest is really scraggly and fine. I have seen women with more hair on their belly button down that is more stubbly than my whole chest. The facial hair does suck though.

Look there are natural ways you can take. There are so many foods that contain natural Estrogen. You can take Saw Palmetto to slow the production DTH or DHT???? Anyway T isn't what causes MPB but DTH. Cis women are recommended not to use Saw Palmetto. I have been taking the supplement since I was in my 30's.

There are a lot of natural ways you can go but it takes some time to see or feel any results. HRT is quick and you can feel the difference, natural takes a lot of time and is usually so minute that you won't even notice it until later on comparing pics and other things.

Hell, I got told by and endo that if I went on HRT I would probably be a total bitch. Sort of like a cis woman constantly experiencing PMS constantly. It sux but... With my genes and other things. One thing I do not want to experience is PMS and the emotional ups and downs associated with it. I mean I already cry during sad movies. I have no MPB. I have light body hair and have boobs even though my nips are on the side instead of the front. My fat to muscle ratio is more along the line of a cis female. My facial features are more feminine than masculine.

No I don't feel like a "Natural Woman" but I am a natural Tranny it seems.