View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Talking She Gets Soo Horney It Drives Me Crazy!

Hi Readers,
I wanted to thank viewers for checking out my previous thread. My wife got so turned on reading a reply where someone suggested we suck our first shemale cock together. This led to some hot sex between her and I the morning she read the replies. It was so hot how it affected her she began kissing me and breathing hard as she talked about us sucking a shemale cock, actually it turned her on to describe "how" we would on suck it and what it would be like(look,taste,feel,etc). She liked the idea of watching me suck on a sexy shemale's cock wow how she went on and on, it was such a turn on! We immediatly stripped down and had some mind bending sex!

So here is my request, I would be so ever so grateful if some of you sexy creative people would write a little scenario descibing my wife and I having hot steamy sex with a hot sexy shemale(or shemales).

We will be out of town for a few days I am hoping some of you will have fun creating a little scenario for my wife and I to read. This I am sure will drive her wild, I will reply when I get back and let you know how your scenario turned her and I on! I will spare no details on how your little scenario affected us!. Please be as graphic as you feel comfortable writing this will be sure to get her juices going (mine too!) Thanks so much I will check the replies out when we get back.

Have a good one!
sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 01-19-2009 at 03:07 PM.