View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I love swimming. It's a real passion of mine. I'm hoping soon to get some laser so I'll once again be able to go swimming and not worry about my chin showing any shadow (Normally I'd conceal any with foundation, no such luck in chlorinated water)

Question then:

What to do about swimwear? I personally prefer one piece swimsuits and can't wait to show off my body in public in one (having natural breasts is a major bonus now, no longer relying on falsies) however I'm EXCEPTIONALLY conscious of the crotch bulge - ESPECIALLY in tight lycra.

Can anyone give me ideas on styles which might avoid this? What has worked for you girls? I have a hard time taping and would worry a lot about it coming loose. I've had the swimsuits which incorporate a small skirt suggested to me, but would welcome any and all other ideas - I am finally starting to be proud of my body and want to be able to get myself back in the water and SWIM!
I must admit modesty in this area. My skin is very fair and I seldom go to the beach. I do like to swim and stick to one piece swimsuits. There are a few brands that I've found that will flatter your figure. I'm a size 10 or 12 and I've found a few Speedos that fit and enable me to swim comforably. www.justmysize.com has some cute swim suits for plus sized GG's and T-girls that need anything size 14 and up and very flattering to the figure.

I hope that this helps!