Thread: Immigration law
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Simplistic? I'm being real. Do we call car thieves autoless drivers? Let em do it the legal way as my grandparents did. And just WTF do my guns have to do with this conversation?
Rachel, I believe you are better than the answer "do we call car thieves autoless drivers?" I explained what I meant by "simplistic" in the full sentence, only a piece of which you respond to. It's about "criminalizing behavior" and the root of that behavior. At least reply to what I actually wrote. It's so easy to pull out a few words and pretend the rest are not there.

As for the "gun," I wrote quite specifically, using it as an analogy to the question of doing something "illegally." I refuse to believe you didn't see it, so I must assume that your question about what your "guns have to do with this conversation" is a rhetorical device. Unfortunately, it's the same as before: pull out a few words and pretend the rest are not there.