View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

angela671 has a spectacular aura aboutangela671 has a spectacular aura about

lolol I didn't realize I was giving the impression i wanted perfect. Everyone has baggage and I can deal with that. No one is perfect. And frankly I don't want perfect. I'd settle for just being happy.

I think you missed the point though.
My "reality" as you put it, goes something like this: Guy1 hey baby, youve got sweet lips, i'd love to put.... Guy2 Your gorgeous, you wanna get out of here and f***? Guy3 Hey, i knew you from before as a guy, since you changed you must get f***ed alot. Guy4 Thats a cute ass, I'd love to f*** it! Guy5 (co-worker) I've had fantasies bout a girl like you..you wanna f*** after work? but dont tell my wife. Guy6 Your a tranny right? You wanna fwb? Guy7 Gawd i would so do your ass. C'mon i'll make it worth your while.(money) Guy8 blahblahf**kblah
I could go on and on and on. After awhile, you overload and simply get jaded. You blank, but you smile and move on.And that's just what i call the "little boys"!
And then there are the "straight" guys you date, who want a tgirlfriend but are afraid of being seen in public with one. You don't meet their friends, coworkers or family. He takes you to late night movies, picnics at secluded beaches, long drives to nowhere or grocery shopping but you have to stay in the car. You never go anywhere together that might be "too public". You end up feeling like a 2nd class girlfriend.

I'm grounded and as down to earth as you can possibly get. I don't expect perfect. And I certainly don't expect a knight in shining armor to scoop me up and save me. But it would be nice to be seen as more than a sex object. To know that i mean more than that to someone. To be with one, who doesn't care if others see if we hold hands. And isn't afraid of what others might think. Maybe i'm asking for too much..maybe that's perfection? If it is, then i guess, beam me up.

now if oyu dont mind, i have a box of tissues calling me again...