View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guly_French is on a distinguished road

Bascally, full-time girlfriend. I chose marriage though, as I want to show that no matter what her past is, the one I will truly and deeply love deserves that I dedicate my life to her, and to us. But also because it is a way for me to point out that it is awfully wrong that marrying a girl is forbidden or allowed based on what hangs (or hangs not) between her legs...

I can understand what Bionca wrote. I'd like to add it's hard for men who just want to have a nice chat to begin with but are not given the chance because they are not HAWT. But I guess that on this as on anything else, things are never a given, you have to go get it.

The other thing is that of course talking about common interests is the key. But let's be honnest, someday, if things get as far as being more than friends, or you picture to go there, you'll have to talk about sex. And trust me, I have seen girls being frigthened to talk about it so much they ran away calling me pervert, though they wanted to try a relationship with me too. (And no, I was no longer 17 at that time).

Sorry for the messed up post, I have a nice headache this morning that prevents me from writing something... better tought out

Oh, and if one of you like to talk about computer sciences, computer networks sciences, fantasy and SF universes or the Cthulhu Mythos, mp me. Got a lot of work but I drop by every morning. I'll definitely answer.