View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Your Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
As a dude, if I ever truly was a "dude": in love four times (or my idea of love)

As a woman: in truth, one time, and I'm still in love with him and miss him so very much.
MEL,

You repeatedly say your idea of love, and I've only really heard that type of concept a few vague times, while yours is more pronounced. What is your idea of love, and is it different from the norm in a non-gendered way? If you have difficulty putting it in words let me know, and I'll put it in a standardized form that can be added to. subtracted from, and/or compared to.

You appear to be an open book, which is why I don't feel you'd feel uncomfortable being asked personal questions. So, that's why I don't feel intrusive by touching you in this matter, or if you want to squeeze me for an answer (s) feel free.

Just out of curiosity, Mel, if I asked the question in a different way: how many times in love as the feminine-role partner? This isn't a question of how many women or men or as a trans woman, and not trans lesbian or with a mannish woman. There are so many combinations out there.

It's that "in truth" once as a woman, when in your life story you say he when referring to many individuals you were in love with. It sounds like you started out as the man and male-role partner to the man and female-role partner to the woman and female-role partner.

I hope I didn't confuse you, because you appear to be extremely intelligent. Love is my favorite subject, and not many people do it multiple times.