Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default College Life

During my Sophomore year of college I developed a friendship with a guy who was very feminine looking and acting. He was from California (the Los Angeles area), had shoulder length blonde hair, shaved his legs and body, and typically wore shorts and cropped t-shirts around the dorm. His name was Jordan. He was a Chemistry Major and very smart. We would often stay up late in his room eating pizza, drinking, watching TV, and talking about stuff well into the night. Many of the other guys in our dorm thought he was gay and talked about him behind his back calling him names and making fun of him.

If you have checked out some of my other posts or WordPress site, you know that my first girlfriend was transgender. Stephanie and I met when we were both 12 and she was still known to me as “Stephen.” Before we started high-school she began her transition and we dated exclusively through our Senior year. She is the first girl I was ever really in love with and the person I first had sex with. Sadly, after we graduated, we broke up. My family moved to Indiana from Michigan and I ended up going to college at Purdue University where I also played football. (Yeah, I know, everyone thinks I played at U of M. Makes sense. I had been to many games in the “Big House” as a kid and have met Tom Brady and Charles Woodson. My entire family graduated from there except for my Dad who graduated from Michigan State. I had a full-ride scholarship to “State” and had to “start over” when we moved.)

Anyway, at a Mid-Western school like Purdue, Jordan was sort of an “outcast” and although at the time I had a cis girlfriend, I used to look after him to make sure he wasn’t bullied. I remembered what Stephanie had to put up with. At 19, I was listed at 6’5” 264 lbs. and alternated between defensive end and middle linebacker. I could also bench over 500. Yes. Really. Must have been from all the “vitamin supplements” I took of course.

Jordan in some ways reminded me of Stephanie early in our relationship. But really nothing ever happened between us. Until late in the Spring semester. During Finals Week, through one of Jordan’s other friends, I got word that several guys in the dorm were planning to dress him like a girl, beat him up, and throw him in the Wabash river (a common hazing and bullying practice). Late that night I went to “visit” them down at the other end of the floor. I banged on the door and told them to let me in. They were of course all smoking weed and high or drunk.

There were five of them. I told them what I had heard and that Jordan was my friend. I said if they had any problems with that we could settle it right now. Of course they didn’t and I said “good decision.” Before I left I told them if anything ever happened to Jordan I would fuck them up. There wasn’t much they could do. Besides the only guys around bigger than me were some of our “O Linemen” (all well over 300 pounds) who were also my teammates. Chances were good they would back me up if anyone gave me any shit.

A few days later, Jordan and I were hanging out, watching TV, and sharing a bottle of Jack. He was wearing a bathrobe and I had on only my black Nike spandex “training shorts.” Finally Jordan turned to me and said “I heard about what happened, Andy. Thanks.” I said “No problem.”

Getting up and then kneeling in front of me Jordan took off his bathrobe. Underneath he was wearing a red satin bra and panties. Very hot. Looking up at me but not saying anything he proceeded to take my hardening cock out of my shorts and suck it. I didn’t stop him. Laying back on the bed I let him continue until I came in his mouth. It was great. Then it was my turn. I removed his bra and licked and bit his nipples gently. I started to stroke his cock ever so slowly. Stopping me, he got two pairs of handcuffs out of a drawer and let me cuff his wrists to the supports of his bed. We kissed and made out while I continued to stroke him. Finally I knelt in front of him and sucked him off swallowing all his cum.

Releasing him from the cuffs we laid down together on the lower bunk. His roommate had gone home for the weekend and so we watched TV for a while then dozed off.

He would transfer to UCLA the next year. That was the only time we ever did anything and of course I never told my girlfriend about it. She and I would continue to date for a while then I met a graduate Nursing student several years older than me down at Indiana University. She and I dated that summer. Later that Fall we were married. She is my "ex" that I have mentioned in other posts on here before.

Last edited by a9127; 11-22-2018 at 06:57 PM.