View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
How does everyone here get the images from the TGP websites?

For those who don't know, TGP means "Thumbnail Gallery Post". It's those pages you go to that have lots of yummy shemale and ladyboy pictures. You click on the image and it takes you to a gallery of the t-girl you saw.

Anyway, I'm something of a computer geek, so I have my own server, running on LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. From there, I run a program called Gallery2. It doesn't completely automate the process, but that's ok, because I like to pick and choose. But it makes it fast enough that I don't have to spend all day downloading one page of pictures.

What do you use?

Hey captain,
With Linux, MySQL, etc., I think you've left most of us in the dust.
I do it the old-fashioned way, with my rickety old computer, Windows XP Home bogus operating system, and painfully slow dial-up connection.
I get to a gallery on a TGP, then individually click the thumbs. If I want an image, I right-click it, then "save as". You're right, it does take forever, but as an old retired fart, I have nothing better to do, especially when it's 16 below outside with 45 MPH wind and I'm waiting for the water department to come thaw out my water meter so I can make a pot of coffee.