View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
I hope to update this thread over time (If anyone wants me to) to show a sample of what is on my own website ..... and I invite anyone who has no life or still lives with their mum and dad to join my yahoo group too ....

Please say hello ..... even my imaginary friends are fed up of me now ....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
As you request: HELLO! Update to your heart's content. You have already received a warm welcome here and made a nice contribution to many threads, both new and those you have started.

A friend of mine from Germany whose English was not so good once used "fed up" to describe what he did to his girlfriend the first time she let him take her in the behind. Of course, I corrected his usage, but I'm going to imagine that's what you meant and enjoy your pictures.