Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Okay. Here are the scores. I will place the Devils score at the very bottome of the post with ***DEVIL'S GAME SPOILERS*** above and below it so that dauls can watch the game unaware of the outcome. Allrighty, here we go!

1. Florida beat Boston in the shootout, 1-0. Boston lost, but Thomas still got the shutout(his second in a row!) unfortunately for me and my chances in the pool. Sounds like it was a boring game, at least if the score is any indication.

2. (For Jen) Philadelphia kicked Ottawa's ass, 5-1! I thought it was going to be a close game once Ottawa tied it up, but Philly just pulled away. I'll bet Emery had an extra large smile on his face when this one was completed.

3. Atlanta beat the Rangers 5-3. Darn it Lundqvist! Start playing better! You have yet to give me a point since I traded away Cam Ward to get you. Grumble, grumble.

4. Tampa Bay beat Minnesota 4-3 in the....wait for it....are you reading Ila and Jen....the SHOOTOUT! Yay! Or not.

5. Detroit beat Vancouver 3-1. Dang it! Another goalie that didn't give me points tonight! Play better Vancouver(or at least win please!).

6. Nashville beat St. Louis 3-1. I can't say I care about either of these teams, so...moving on......

7. (For Ila) Montreal beat Phoenix 4-2. While I am happy for you Ila, I wanted Phoenix to win(and get the shutout) just for the fact that I have Bryzgalov in my pool(and would have gotten 7 points for that!).

8. Dallas beat San Jose 3-2 in the shootout. Hmmmm. Another shootout tonight? Well, I am happy that Dallas won since too many other people in the pool have Nabokov and if he had gotten the shutout(like I thought he was going to during the third period) I would have been down even more points! The new member that posted their first post in this thread won't be too happy with that final score, I would imagine.

And finally, game number 9!

***DEVIL'S GAME SPOILER***

The Devil's won 4-1. They played well again. 9-0(or is it 10-0?) on the road now. Congratulations dauls.

***DEVIL'S GAME SPOILER ENDS***