Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Thank you Ila. I appreciate the compliment.

I am torn as to whether or not I want the Islanders to win. On the one hand, they have been so bad for so long that it would be nice for them to do well for a change. On the other hand, the more teams that there are below the Leafs at the end of the season, the worse pick that Boston will get. Hence, the tornage.

I'm just glad that Semin finally woke up and got me a couple of points! He must have read my "nose-picking" comments here and felt like he had to prove me wrong!
I would be happy to not see Boston and Montreal playing each other early in the playoffs. Montreal has had too many problems, in the last few years, beating Boston in the playoff games.

I wanted the Islander to win because I dislike them less than I dislike Washington (the team captain is really irritating).

Toronto has got to start playing better if they even want to get into the playoffs. Of course it's still early in the season and a lot can happen between now and next March. And who knows, maybe that cardboard cutout of Toskala will come through for you guys.