Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Congrats this thread broke a hundred :D
Jerseygirl Jen
Thank you. I couldn't have done it without my fellow fans(of all the sports mentioned in this thread). We're a team! *groan* Yep. That sounded cheesy.:D

Maybe some congratulatory Reputation could be thrown my way?

:D

Looking ahead to the next games that our teams play, I will say:

For Jen: Philadelphia will beat Ottawa 4-2 and win their 5th in a row.

For Ila: Montreal is in tough against Phoenix. Montreal doesn't seem to be able to score a lot of goals and Bryzgalov is playing great this year. This one is a toss up, too close to call. I think it will be a 2-1 score either way.

For Me: We're playing Chicago. Man, I have no idea! They kicked Detroit's ass(a team they should have lost to) yet got humbled by Minnesota(a team they should have beat)! Chicago is a great team, but if Toronto can ratchet up their intensity they may pull off an upset. I predict, however, that Chicago will win 3-1.

I know that there are some Colorado fans that have posted in this thread. They don't play until Saturday against Vancouver. Colorado may suffer for having to sit for so long between games, but they will probably take it 3-2.