Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I will say that I do not have a problem with hockey teams being in the US(as there are a lot of good teams with great fans...such as the Flyers and their fans), but I do have problems with teams being in a city with either a poor or non-existant fan base. If there is no market for a team in a city, then why not move it? Bettman had no problem moving Canadian teams to the US, so why does he have such a hard-on about moving a team back to Canada? We all know that Bettman is just biding his time and then will move the Coyotes to either Las Vegas or Kansas like he has always planned on doing(and mark my words, Jerry Reinsdorf will be the owner. Talk about shady dealings!). Bettman is a good example of "little man" syndrome. Ugh.
I don't have any problem with NHL teams being in the US. There are some very good and viable markets, especially in the northern states. When I said that we should take our game back I was only referring to moving the head office back to Canada. The NHL should be run out of Canada not out of NYC.