Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer58 View Post
I love hockey and the fast pace and excitement the game has. I agree that Bettman needs to go peddle his papers elsewhere and that league needs to get tougher in their poilcies towards the "nastier" and uncalled for crap that happens on the ice from time to time!!. The next commissioner needs to be a hard nosed, "enough of this goon crap" type of person that will hit those that stray to the "dark side" really hard in the pocket book!!.. no more of the namby pamby junk that Bettman seems to be stuck on doing!!!... Well.. That's my 2 cents worth!!.. As always it is JMO and subject to rebuttal, ridicule and what ever else you all want to say!!!.
Stargazer, you sound like a true fan.

One way to get rid of all the "gooning"(real word? LOL!:D) that is going on today is to get rid of the Instigator penalty. If someone is going after your fellow player's with cheap shots/dirty hits then if the Instigator was taken away, you could protect your teammates. One of the dumbest penalties that they have ever decided to enforce.