Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Yout just tell me this so i'll like the shootout rule Just kidding but i'm glad the Flyers won

:D Jerseygirl Jen
Darn. I cannot believe you saw through my deviousness!:D

Light night of hockey last night, with only two games being played. Atlanta came back and won in Jen's favourite fashion(): the shootout. They won 3-2 over St. Louis(man, St. Louis is not playing well this year at all).

Also, Edmonton beat Colorado 5-3, which is kind of a shocker being as where the two teams are in the standings.

Tonight is an even slower night of hockey, with only one game being played(LA vs Chicago).

Looks like Cam Ward(Carolina goalie) will miss about a month after getting cut with a skate in his calf area in Saturday night's game. It could have been a scary injury indeed, but it looks like it missed anything major.