View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
No. Never. In fact I slap myself in the face from time to time just to make sure people don't get the idea I like trans women.
Lols Bionca... You so silly.

Yes everyone I care about know I like transsexual women. Not to mention the cis men and women too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I'm not in a closet here and find it as natural as anything else to be open about the fact that my girlfriend is transsexual. As a matter of fact, I'm actually proud about it - even to a point where I look a bit down on my hetero friends and their, by my views, limited ways. How boring can they get... phew...

Surely, people stop and stare and then whisper and giggle... that only makes me hold her so much closer when we stroll along the promenades of J-city...

NEVER EVER will I succumb to the idiotic narrow mindedness of Mr. and Mrs. Political Correctness. On the contrary, I bask in their obvious dismay and I hope it gives them a thoroughly BAD experience to take home and to haunt them for a long time... the bastards!

There is NOTHING good about trans-fobia - there are NO excuses. It's all and totally bad and I cannot find any kind of forgiveness for trans-fobic people.

So no, to me it's my pride and how I am. And I'm blessed by it.

Peace!

H
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinlion View Post
I keep no secrets. My co workers know this and we all have a good time with it. The whole thing about being open is just that, no fear of being "discovered" if you are totally open. That is what this forum is all about. Being open to who we truly are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I have never come right out and said that I like transwomen just as I have never come right out and said that I like GG's. I'm sure my co-workers and friends have an idea as I have brought up trans issues to them. I always talk in respectful manner about transwomen and I always try to present the transwomen's point of view when I talk about trans issues. I also don't hesitate to correct people when they don't refer to transwomen in feminine terms. It's not always easy to correct people and get them to accept what I tell them, but I do persist. I've also found that the more I talk about transwomen the more accepting my friends and co-workers have become.

If anyone ever asks me directy if I like transwomen then my reply will be "yes, I definitely do."
And honestly I would only date men like the three of you. Because if I'm secure in myself to be open about who I am and who I'm attracted to. Than why shouldn't the person I'm with be too.
And I wish every one thought like you three. Cause you are the allies that the LGBTQA community needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirllovinguy View Post
No one I know personally knows, but I am guessing much of my family and friends wouldn't be all that surprised to find out. There's really no reason anyone needs to know at this point as I am not lucky enough to have a tgirl friend. But I hope someday everyone will know because that will mean I have found the tgirl of my dreams. (Hey, a guy can dream, right?)
Well if you became open and active about it. I'm sure you'd find yourself that trans girlfriend your looking for.