View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

Teen Gets 5 Years in McDonald's Transgender Beating

Tuesday, Sep 13, 2011 | Updated 5:36 PM EDT

A 19-year-old woman was sentenced to five years in prison for her role in the beating of a transgender woman inside a McDonald's restaurant in Maryland.

Teonna Brown pleaded guilty last month to first-degree assault and a hate crime and was sentenced in Baltimore County Circuit Court Tuesday.

The beating at the McDonald's in Rosedale in April attracted national attention after a video of it was posted online. A girl who was 14 at the time of the attack acknowledged her role in juvenile court and was committed to a detention facility.

State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger said the beating was one of the worst he has seen, especially because surveillance video revealed that over 15 minutes, the attackers left and came back to beat the woman again.

Copyright Associated Press

Oh my GOD! The videos of this beating are terrible! The two attackers were clearly just cruel and sadistic, kicking and stomping on the victim while she was down on the floor. If either one of those attacking girls were my daughters, I would be very very ashamed!

I am bothered though, what in the world caused this eruption of hatred? What could the victim have done (or been accused of doing) that was so so so horrible to have caused this? Did these two sick sadistic attackers just out of the blue decided to do this? Did one of them think the victim was "trying to steal her boyfriend" or something? Was it just the fact that the victim was a TS girl? Good GOD what could have possibly possesed the two attackers?