View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
A couple of days ago I posted my 3 biggest "ciswomen" crushes. I then wanted to post my 3 biggest "transwomen" crushes.

Each of these six amazing women I find especially beautiful plus extremely intelligent and well spoken. They are knowledgeable of current affairs, active in charities or support LGBT issues, talented, have amazing personalities, and at least to me, each is someone who under the right circumstances (or in another life ) I would love to be able to call my girlfriend, wife, or lover.

They are of course: Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter, and Angeles Cid.
Great picks! I'm not all that familiar with Angeles Cid but I think I will be soon. I was sure Kelly Shore would make your list but Vicki Richter was a surprise. I thought Aubrey Kate would nab one of your top slots.

As for my three, well, it's pretty much impossible for me to narrow it down but the three that come to mind at this moment are:
1) Johanna Badine- Just one of the all time greatest performers. She's just incredible and what a smile
2) Foxxy- So friggin cute! I just want to cuddle up with her.
33) Sexxy Jade- I think she's astoundingly beautiful and one hell of a model. Magnificent.
Attached Thumbnails
9362_JohannaBJohnMagnum_010.jpg   johannaB1088.jpg   03.jpg  

f0007.jpg   604_2.jpg   jb00152.jpg