Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Alright, for the benefit of Sesame...

I will share a few experiences as best I can. I will try to be brief...Obviously, you could fill a whole catalogue with my pot-smoking years if you cared to. Instead, I will tell you about my first time, one of my craziest times, and an alternate route of ingestion that I fell in love with.

The first time I ever smoked pot was back in my college days. I had read about drugs via a rockstar autobiography and was convinced that I wanted to try EVERY drug possible, including the hardest drugs that scare most people off. Well, I was with a good friend who tried to persuade me that it would be okay to smoke pot, but that I shouldn't EVER try coke, acid, heroin, etc. As a result of his convictions, he attempted to procure some pot to satiate my desires. We were at a fraternity house at Georgia Tech and he ended up finding one of his fraternity brothers who smoked. We passed around a bowl and I inhaled the divine fumes. Eventually we stopped and I began to feel it setting in. We ended up sitting in the kitchen of the frat house and my friend made me a grilled cheese sandwich which tasted absolutely HEAVENLY! I had this tingling in my head, and I asked my friend about it. He said that everytime I felt a tingle, it was the explosion of some brain cells dying a violent, horrible death. That fucked with me a bit...But it never slowed me down...

I continued to party that night, and drank pretty heavily. The last thing I remember of the frat house was having a seventh shot of rum in some dimly lit room and then excusing myself to use the restroom. I went to the restroom, but for whatever reason, I decided to go for a walk. Instead of going back to my friend, I just began walking. I ended up walking a few miles into downtown Atlanta. At one point, a gentlemen in an SUV propositioned me for giving him a blow job and that got me scared. THAT is where the paranoia kicked in. I began to get truly scared and I realized that I had absolutely no idea where I was. At some point, I got tired and turned down some back alley way. I decided that it would be a good idea to lay down and get some shut-eye for a few minutes. Thus, I passed out in this alley for...an hour? two hours? I honestly have no idea how long I was out, I just know that I woke up and was astounded that I had fallen asleep on the road as I had done.

From there, I began to walk again...I ended up walking to this hotel, and ended up ducking behind a car because I was SO paranoid the cops were watching me. I was utterly convinced that the police were onto me, and I geeked out for awhile. Eventually, I went into this hotel lobby and laid down on a couch. The manager came over to me soon enough and spoke with me. This is where God was watching over me...

Instead of kicking me out, the manager said that he couldn't let me lay on the couch, but that if I sat up and pretended to be cool, he wouldn't have a problem letting me sit and sober up. I was so thankful. I sat there for what seemed like a few hours, just staring at paintings in the lobby. Eventually, I came to enough to where I went over to the desk. The shift had changed. I asked the attendants where the Georgia Tech campus was? They informed me that it was a few miles in a given direction and pointed me along my way. I followed their directions and eventually made it back to my friend sometime that next morning, roughly at 9:00 AM.

Obviously, my friend was rather distressed with my whereabouts. The average person would have probably interpretted a night like this to be a sign that they should NEVER do drugs or drink again. Instead, I felt like I had been on an incredible journey...Much like Moses wandering in the desert...And I vowed that I would explore drugs as much as possible because I felt a purpose in them, a purpose to my journey...

OK, that was a bit long...Next post will describe other experiences...