View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SoftPipe is on a distinguished road
Default Memories

I think of masturbating together as teasing foreplay - like "we're really not going to touch each other, just watch each other get turned on". I remember when two of my friends burst into my room when I was on my bed stroking off. I quickly tried to cover up and they left, but it was obvious what I'd been up to. Later, one of them came back and we talked about it. Turned out we both liked to sneak into our sisters' rooms and masturbate with their stockings and underwear. We were both eighteen at the time, and thought ourselves normal heterosexuals. This led to our dressing up while we masturbated, wearing stockings and panties. Gradually, instead of focussing on magazine picks or images in our heads, we became the objects of each others' lust, and stage by stage, we became full-on sex partners. So we'd start by just saying 'let's jerk off together' and lie down and stroke ourselves while secretly wanting to reach out and grab the other's cock. This got us so hot that we'd shoot all over each other. It's the tension that made it so good. The restraint. Know what I'm saying? Funny thing is, we still thought of ourselves as heteros.

Ciao