View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkways View Post
The one thing about women is they are full of contradications. They want a man that's confident but yet they want him to do what they say. When it comes to sex they want the man to take charge but only the way they want it to be. They want men to know who they are but yet won't let you in. They want to control every aspect of a man. I found being with the few shemales I've been with is you can relate to them and they'll listen. They understand your goals better cause theres are closely the same. Also women when it comes to sex has to be stimulated emotionally. Whereas a shemale it doesn't take much in that eye contract or touch of a hand. And if you speak of something you'd like to try if she doesn't want to do it she's not gonna think less of you. Shemales to me a certainly superior
Yes women can be very confusing creachers full of contradictions, and the emotionally stimulation that a woman needs most times before sex can be very frustrating, a lot of the time i need sex and i just can't be bothered with all the reassuring - i love you - your beautiful - your the only one for me etc etc ego boosting it needs hours before hand, and i just end up frustrated.
The more work you put in beforehand the better the sex, but sometimes/most times i just want the sex now!
Presumably tgirls would be much more responsive much quicker, less fragile, and probably more sexually active than woman.
This would be a big bonus.