View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
my point of view on this is who really cares? they're just labels and labels are just something we don't need in this already corrupt hectic and judgemental world.

if you want to use the traditional labels, no I'm not "gay" because I am not attracted to masculinity and/or deep voices.

I like Tgirls aswell as GG's. I like the feminine curves, boobs, long hair and soft feminine voice. that is what i am attracted to. the cock is purely for sexual enjoyment, because i long to take it up the ass and and suck a big fat cock until she cums in my mouth and ass.

my ultimate fantasy is being gangbanged by 10+ shemales, all barebacked. 2 cocks in my ass and 1 in my mouth at the same time, and the banging could go on ages if they switch out with another tranny. then they can all cum in my ass and mouth. the thought of being fucked in my cum filled ass makes me horny. mmmmmmmm