Thread: wanna have one?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

It seems that some times (or probably more often than not) we're all good at finding excuses of NOT doing what we really want to. Regarding ladyboys I can of course understand that for a married guy with wife and kids living half way around the globe a sudden urge or wish to actually meet a ladyboy can be complicated - let alone having a long-term-relationship with her.

On top of that is the bias in most societies against such "weird" connections. And even though I do neither respect nor approve of such biases I do, how ever, understand why some guys feel they have to be in a closet or even not live out their dream.

That said, I agree with Foxyathena's points. But that's easy for me say - I actually live in South East Asia and I'm virtually surrounded by real-life, sweet and gorgeous m2f transsexuals. All I had to do was reach out.

Which I did - and that was probably the most important step I ever took. Less than a week after my initial "reaching-out" I was in a relationship with a fabulous transgender woman. We're not lovers any more, but she is today my best friend here (we live 100 meters from each other) and through her I was introduced to the amazing world of transsexuality.

Now, more than two years later, I'm in a relationship with another transsexual woman - and it's a serious relationship. That's where I belong and I praise God for giving me the kick it took to make my move from fantasy to reality.

I know many wonderful, sweet, sexy and intelligent transsexual women here in Asia who are truly frustrated that it is so hard to find a man who REALLY wants them. They want what so many women want: A loving relationship as the wives of guys who respect and love them all the way. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances mentioned above, that's a far-fetched dream for many - and a dream that it may be very hard to reach.

"Fortune favours the bold..." is a saying I heard some where. And it holds truth. Another nice slogan is: "If you reach for the stars you may not quite get one... but you won't come up with a handful of mud either..."

So for you guys who at least have some kind of opportunity to meet a ladyboy in-real-life, go for it! You may find out that this is merely a sexual fantasy, fair enough. On the other hand, you may also completely fall in love as you realize the depths, the pain, the joy and the almost poetic courage that are aspects of transsexual existence. I know I did... and boy, am I glad I did..

Best wishes to you all!

Peace!

Hank