View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
let us call ourselves tlovers
tlovers sounds about right.
I don't think bisexual is accurate for me. I am attracted to shemales because of their femininity. I am not sexually attracted men so that would seem to me to rule out the bisexuality part (unless one considers women to be one sex, shemales another sex, and men still another sex). This also seems to be the majority opinion expressed in this forum.
Of course right now since I don't have a shemale girlfriend I guess I could be labelled: wanting, needing, aching for, desiring, and maybe a few other terms.
After I find the shemale love of my life then I can be labelled: happy, ecstatic, the biggest grin in the world, etc. etc.
OK Tlover I know those aren't the kind of labels you had in mind so tlover would seem to fit best.