View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

I think everybody here would love to wrap their lips around some shemale cock.
Here's a couple of prime love sausages i would really like to get my lips around.

I just love to see the swollen purple knob end bulging out of the tight foreskin the throbbing head begging to be released.

I gently lick the shiny protruding head, holding the thick hot shaft in my hand.
I slowly peel back the foreskin over the huge swollen head as pre cum seeps out of her excited cock head.
The soft skin slips sharply over the rim of her lovely thick shiny bell end.
Hurriedly i spread my lips all around the head sucking and sucking harder and harder i begin to wank her off into my mouth sucking and licking faster and faster.
I pull harder as she moans out load - I'm cumming I'm cumming, swallow my spunk, oh yes take it in your mouth.
I feel her shaft suddenly stiffen and twitch in my hot mouth as a huge cum blast hits the back of my throat, i gag and struggle to swallow her creamy hot load as another long stream pumps into my eager mouth.
I squeeze her fat ball sack tightly forcing more of her creamy nectar into my mouth from her throbbing twitching fat cock.
As the last few thick spurts hit my taste buds, she falls back on the bed exusted and i greedily lick, suck and swallow the last drops of her hot cock cream, squeezing hard all the way up her long shaft until the last delicious sticky cum drops ooze out onto my tongue mmmmm..that was gooood, really good.mmm.
Attached Thumbnails
151.jpg   131.jpg   pic_176.jpg