View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007
translover

in my opinion, since i know LB's and i have met a lot of in my country, they are working as a prostitute and they know only money but some of them are polite and give you respect. i always give my respect to them because i don't want to see them as a sex toy. when i go to her home, first i drink something they prepared. and we talk and then conversation comes to sex and they want money first and we do our jobs and a little bit talk again and say bye bye but some of them don't have respect they only do his job and say bye bye this is like you are with a sextoy, i feel bad when she acts like this. i have not decide which one is good , but there is some girls who are prostitutes they can be act worst then LB's. so the problem is not for LB's, it is a humanbeing problem. if she has good personality, she will be good even if she is a prostitute. But they must be cruel because of the difficult conditions they work. All people are not polite as me or as you. they act like prostitutes are animal, not human.she is a LB or Girl it doesn't important for this kind of people.
But LB's are different from girls i think. they can't work in a society like genetic girls, all eyes are on her. and they are not relax because of this situation. some cultures accept the 3rd sex but some cultures don't accept and don't like 3rd sex. In fact a lot of men likes to have sex with their gender. but they never say that. In my country, i know a lot of people are gay or likes LB's, i know it from chat channels . I think everybody likes LB's becouse of bothworlds you can enjoy but nobody confess this.