View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

This is getting hotter by the second. If I had not spurted mere seconds ago, my cock will be stiff yet again at the thought of what will be coming next. My second guest on the stage is right in front of me, his cock wet at the tip. I open my mouth and accept the large pink ball gag he brought to me. The straps are secured at the back of my head. Indeed, he is no rookie for he had chosen the largest ball gag on the table. It bulges out from between my lips like a boob.

When ila asks if I am ready, I nod without hesitation and bend forward as far as I can to expose my hole. All this time, I am thinking how I will reward these two. Ila and the other guy, I heard ila calling him Red so that is what I will call him too, have so easily transitioned into the dominant role that I have a feeling this is not their first time. Maybe a private session in my bedroom, away from the crowd, will be a sufficient prize. Or perhaps I can let them take me, still bound and gagged, to one of their homes.

My thoughts are interrupted when ila asks Red whose cock he wants to suck. As if things cannot get even more exciting. I remain bent forward and await Red's response.