View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I was out aimlessly wandering the streets when I saw a flyer advertising a party for anyone and everyone. I paid no heed until I saw another flyer and then another and another after that. I thought, ‘what the heck, I have nothing to do so I’ll go.’ I was dressed only in blue jeans, a tshirt, and flip flops, but the flyer didn’t mention anything about dress.

I was supposed to be out on a date with Fran, but she had cancelled early that morning. She told me that if I really wanted to see her that I would know where to find her. I had no idea what she meant, but seeing the party invitation made me decide that I was going to have a good time despite my disappointment.

I arrived at the mansion where the party was being held. It seemed to be in full swing as I could hear the deep, thumping bass from the music all the way out to the property entrance. I quickened my pace now as I wanted to join what sounded like a good time.

As I walked up to the door I saw a sign that said to enter. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the entrance. Just beyond in a large room I saw a few people mingling so I headed that way.

The first person I saw that I recognized was Andy. We were old friends from way back, although we hadn’t been associating much since both of us were pursuing the same woman. I nodded casually at Andy.

I noticed tables along the side of the room that had food and drink laid out. I walked over, grabbed a small beer, and continued on. For some reason I was drawn towards the stairway.

I was about to head upstairs when I noticed a table with an assortment of toys. I don’t know why, but I picked up a cock ring and a six foot long piece of silk rope.

I had noticed a stage area between the first and second floor. I was intrigued so I was going to check out that first.