View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

A good, hard fucking is what I am in the mood for right now. I look around for the biggest, thickest cock. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Meanwhile, my three partners are clearly eager to expose my breasts and cock. I had initially wanted to keep the sailor costume on for ila's sake, to let him know my naked body is exclusive to him, but I cannot disappoint these people any longer. And so I undo the buttons, one at a time, revealing my fat bouncy boobs for their enjoyment. In no time at all, I feel tongues roaming all over my nipples.

Their hands are reaching under the skirt and to the bulge on my panties. "Not yet." I say to them, then point out a man from the crowd. He is rather average looking, noticeably older than me and quite well-built. Most importantly, his cock is enormous. "You, go pick up some lube. You will have the honour of fucking me."

I hear a mix of annoyed groans and shouts of approval from the rest of the audience. My chosen playmate leaves for a moment and returns with a tube of lubricant which he then squeezes over his cock. Slowly I pull my panties down and bend forward, allowing the other three partners to fondle my cock until it gets hard and play with my breasts for as long as they like. "What is your name?" I ask the well endowed new addition to the group.

"Tim." he replies with a big smile on his face, "You won't regret choosing me, princess. I assure you."

The tip of his cock touches my butt hole. I hold up my hand, telling Tim to pause for now, and ask ila, "May I let this man fuck me, Master?" In actuality, I know I don't need permission. I am just stalling, teasing myself before the entry, trying to think of ways to entertain the entire crowd and not just my playmates.