View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Lying on my back as Sir fucks me, Sonia continuing to massage my balls. I can feel Sir's cock swell and I feel his cock spurting warm cum deep in my ass.

I'm still rock hard and haven't cum yet.

Sir untie's the rope from my collar - telling me to go get more toys. As Sonia and I walk over to the toy dresser - Sonia grabs cuffs and rope - I was able to find leg cuffs. I find a second pair of cuffs I hold on to.
Sonia is able to move around with her butt plug still deep in her ass.

We return to the bed.. giving the toys to Sir. We see that Mistress Shawn is on the bed on her back.

Sonia and I move to the foot of the bed... I stand at the bed and bend over, my upper body on the bed... I order Sonia to eat my ass, give me a rim job tasting the mix of Alice and Sir's cum.
I can feel Sonia's hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks, I can feel her warm breath and her wet tongue. She flicks her tongue over my well fucked and cum leaking asshole. I moan my approval.
I ask Sir - if I may tease Mistress Shawn's nipples.

Sir gives his approval....

I can feel Sonia spreading my ass wider... pushing her face into my ass, her tongue deeper in my asshole.. she is tongue fucking my asshole... Sonia switches between deep tongue fucking, then licking and sucking on my tight cum filled balls..
I start to lick, suck and bite on Mistress Shawn's nipples... while moaning my approval at the job Sonia is doing on my asshole...

I'm going crazy... I can't take much more... I get out of Sir's way - as I stand up you can see Mistress Shawn's nipples, hard and wet with my saliva. I turn and pull Sonia too me - I kiss her deep, my tongue in her mouth, our tongues dancing. I can taste Alice and Sir's cum.. the kissing is hot and passionate.

I can hear Sir looking thru the toys.. the sound of the metal of the cuffs. The sound of the rope - it was NOT silk rope this time.

While making out with Sonia - our cocks rubbing together. Sonia reaches down and jerks our cocks as one. I reach around and start to play with her butt plug. Just pulling out a bit, pushing back in...

I remove Sonia's butt plug... I need to fuck her, I need to feel a nice tight hole, I need to actively cum....