View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

(Sorry, crazy couple of days and I may get some of this Master stuff wrong).

Lying there listening to and watching the audience, I'm snapped back to my new reality.. I hear Sir calling me.

As I get to my feet I notice how much cum has been spilled on the stage, quickly look around for my clothes, hoping they will be around if I every get to leave. My cock has gone soft, but my balls still feel full.

As I search thru Sir's pants... I find a silk rope and a cock ring... I take them to him not sure what his plan is.. handing them to him. Handing me a collar, Sir tells me "Put this on your Mistress, Red." I hesitate for a second, I glance at Mistress Shawn, she gives me a grin that it is all right. I step closer to her, as I put the collar around her neck, my finger trace along her skin. I love feeling her skin, being this close. I can still feel the heat and smell the sex, she looks so sexy after getting fucked. I secure the collar and turn to Sir.

I listen as Sir explains to Mistress Shawn, as he finishes I step towards her facing her. As I reach up, my fingers pulling thru her hair, reaching behind her I find the strap for the ball gag. I notice how sexy her mouth is around the ball. I undo the strap on slowly remove the ball gag. I hang it on the silk rope hanging between Mistress Shawn's collar and Sir's hand.

Luckily I've had some experience with my next task. Still in front of Mistress Shawn I need to step closer to her my hands run down her shoulders down her arms following behind her, as I move closer our cocks gently rub. I'm able to find her handcuffs and remove them. I hang them on the silk rope and step back.

Once again the excitement starts to build as Sir has Mistress Shawn put a collar on me and she fastens it tight. I'm now tied to my Mistress. The feeling as she handles my cock and expertly gets the cock ring on me.

Looking at Sonia the sub, she is petite and beautiful, lovely little thing, with small breasts, sexy little ass and a lovely little lady cock. As Sir tells me, that she is mine and to cuff her. I grab the cuffs off the rope and move in front of Sonia, I move forward right next to her, pressing my cock against her. I get her hands behind her back and cuff her hands.

I follow Mistress Shawn off the stage. I hold Sonia off to my left, so I can see Mistress Shawn's ass as she is walking. Watching Mistress Shawn walking, her ass wiggling, you can see that Sir's cum load is leaking out of her ass. I can only hope that I will get to eat her ass and share with Sonia.

I heard Sir call for Sonia, I let her go back to him. I was amazed as Mistress Shawn's room - was I expecting more black leather and less pink & lace. Standing there for a moment, Sonia rejoins me. I wanted to let her know, in my own way, that I'm not a Master that would harm her. I stop her at the door way, I lean in and kiss her softly on the lips, I whisper to her "I want this to be enjoyable for everyone"... then she licks a drop of Lady Jane's cum off my cheek.

We head into the room....