View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Devils 5-3 Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Here are some scores from the November 3rd games:

New Jersey beat Chicago 5-3. I seriously doubt that there will be too many people saying that this year's Chicago team is anywhere as good as last year's. They just don't seem to have that "edge". That being said, this was a good win for the Devils, but it may have come at a cost.
Brodeur left the game in the second period with a bruised elbow(if you'll recall, he injured his elbow last year and missed many games due to it). So far the X-Rays have come back negative so it may not be a serious injury.
Devils (4-9-1) move up to 13th in the Eastern Conference - that's the highest we've been all season.

Fortunately the puck only hit Brodeur's funny bone and gave him a little difficulty holding his stick - he may miss Friday's game against the Rangers, but should be back soon after that.

I wonder how the Devils will get by without Zach Parise (had knee surgery on Tuesday), who will be out for up to three months.