View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Question Coming to a crossroads

I was very moved to read the very real pain that many male members subject themselves to in order to feed their longings and fantasies. Don't get me wrong - there's not many of us, male, female, Bi, or homosexual who do not have a fantasy or two tucked away. I bring mine out for special occasions !
So for me, these fantasies are not obsessive. ( Hmm - makes me wonder why I joined the Forum ! ) They are enhancements, if you like, to be used sparingly, otherwise they lose their piquancy and stimulating impact. As several of you have remarked, the reality rarely measures up to the obsession.
If I still had a husband, even though I was still in love with him, I think I would feel deeply hurt and betrayed to feel that I had lost out to a fantasy, even though nothing had happened physically, so to speak. I don't know whether I would ever feel the same again about the man who made me feel special and exclusive to him, but who had betrayed that feeling. I can't put my feelings into separate boxes, but that's the disadvantage of being born a woman, I guess. So, careful, fellers, there's more to a woman's love than you think.