Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transexualism

Kim cums home
Kim has been on a trip for two weeks and Randy was missing her very much. He went about his daily routine and hiked up the river, but his mind was on Kim. Every since his first encounter with her in the bedroom of his cabin he was in love with her. There he experienced for the first time transsexual sex and his mind was transformed. He wants her, God he wants her! He keeps thinking of her gorgeous body and her hard beautiful cock. He wants to worship her, kneeling before her and loving her big succulent cock. He knows she loves it and that she likes the idea that she has this power over him, that he would do anything to please her. He sits at his computer reminiscing over his encounters with her and how much he wants to please her. When she rewards him with a powerful load of hot cum, his life is complete. He is counting the days for her return and begins to think about what to do when she returns. He imagines her arrival in her Lexis coupe and watching her walk up to the cabin.
A few days later, she does arrive! She is wearing spiked heels and black net stockings clinging to those lovely long legs. Her tight short black leather mini skirt responds to the movement of her firm shapely hips accentuating their sensual movements. She has on a light loose fitting pink silk blouse that reveals the slight jiggling of her petite shemale titties as she struts up to the cabin. The dark sun glasses add to the incredibly sexy effect. She also has on one of those Greek sailor caps popular with shemale dominas. He opens the door and rushes out to meet her and welcomes her with a hug and a sweet kiss. She takes off her dark glasses and looks deep into his eyes and says "did you miss me?". Randy, full of emotion says, "I could not miss you more if I tried, I am so glad you are back". "I have been unable to think of much else but you, you know I love you!" "Well here I am you big burley stud" she said. They went into the cabin and Randy fixed some cheeses and poured two glasses of Chardonnay. Randy gazed at her beauty and knew, for him, there was nothing more desirable than her. "Tell me about your trip" he said. She sat down on the couch next to him, crossing her legs. Randy looks at her shapely toned legs with their bulging calves and she smiles. He hands her a glass of wine. "Here's to us" she said, they then clinked their glasses and sipped some wine.
"Well, as part of my trip, I went to a transsexual conference in Los Vegas, I was amazed at how many people were there from all over the world. They had meetings on all aspects of transexualism. They included how to do the transition, hormone treatments, implants and other surgeries". "They also had beauty contests, some with sexy clothes and one with bikinis. Some of the tgirls were incredibly beautiful and I noticed in the bikini contest many of them wore bikinis carefully crafted to accentuate their shemale goodies. I didn't enter the contests but I must admit some of those tgirls got me excited, their gorgeous bodies and full bikinis were very erotic." Randy asked, "Do you want to go beyond taking hormones and have surgeries?" "I think not, I am very happy with what I am, I love being a transsexual. Trying to convert into a women does not appeal to me. I love my cock and I love driving men crazy with shecock lust". "Well you certainly have done a good job on me" replied Randy. "Ummm,I like the thought of my big burley Randy lusting after me, I start getting hard thinking about it." "I want you to suck me right now?" she said. Randy leaned over and kissed her on her knee. "I want to eat your clothes off" he said. Well, you don't need to take time to do that as she unzipped her mini skirt and allowed her swelling cock to rise up to full erection. Randy always marveled at how quickly Kim could have an erection. He looked at it for a few moments, then, looked up at Kim. Kim said, "lick my perineum and suck my balls first and then you can love my cock as long as you want." Randy complied with her command without hesitation. Eagerly caressing the soft sensitive skin of her perineum and sucking her plump balls in her full scrotum. "That stimulates my prostate and feels soooo good" she said. "It makes my cock quiver and throb with lust, come suck me". "Come up and suck my big horny transsexual cock, my burly lover" she demanded. Randy found her aggressive demands very exciting. He loved feeling her sexual power and complying her desires. He own cock was throbbing and aching and on the verge of cumming. She grasps his head with both hands and forces her big throbbing cock deeper into his mouth and down his throat, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. "Ahhh, Im cumming" she said as she filled Randy's mouth with load after load of hot silky cum. Randy gulped it down and then carefully licked up the final drops of her delicious cum as it oozed from her swollen cock. Randy thought, "I've died and gone to heaven"
More?
Do you like this? Please comment, thanks